Leesa Mattress vs Brooklyn Bedding
Both Leesa and Brooklyn Bedding are two top-notch mattress companies that have already experienced a lot of recent achievements with their wide range of mattress models.
Both the companies provide incredible value through reducing retail shops as well as passing the savings along to the customers. As an outcome, all individuals now can easily buy a high-end product at a reasonable cost.
A few differences are there between these two mattress brands, and once you know them, it will be easier for you to choose between Brooklyn Bedding vs. Leesa. Both mattresses are really superb to buy for your home.
Brooklyn Bedding vs Leesa Mattress. Choose 1?
With all its exclusive features and all the online-only mattress models, Brooklyn Bedding has achieved the title of the Best Mattress Ever.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Reviews
Every Brooklyn Bedding mattress is 10-inch thick and made up of 3 primary layers – top layer, middle layer, and bottom layer:
- Top layer: It’s made up of 2-inch Talalay latex which is the same as Dunlop foam. Well, it’s more stable in terms of performance. It gives a cooling effect.
- Middle layer: It’s made up of 2-inch Dunlop latex. This latex-on-latex mattress is really a durable product that gives great comfort and a cooling effect.
- Bottom layer: It’s made up of 6-inch high-density polyfoam. This layer helps the air pass through the mattress.
Like other mattress companies, Brooklyn Bedding also has added a white modern cover to its mattress which is textured beautifully.
The top benefits you’ll get buying a Brooklyn Bedding Mattress are:
- Superb quality
- Made in the USA
- Firmness options
- No motion transfer
- Perfect bounce
- Reasonable price
- Great longer trial period
Brooklyn offers 8 size variants – Twin, Twin XL, King, Queen, Full, Full XL, Short Queen, and California King. If are not a lover of a super soft mattress, you can simply opt for the medium firmness option of Brooklyn Bedding Mattress.
Leesa Mattress Reviews
Leesa is another great mattress company that has received very good reviews online. In terms of comfort, it’s the ideal fit for everybody. This mattress gives a nice foam feel with good bounce and good pressure relief.
Every Leesa mattress is 10-inch thick and made up of three main layers – comfort layer, support layer, and foundation layer:
- Comfort layer: It’s made up of 2-inch Avena foam, which is polyurethane foam. Well, it functions more like latex foam mattress, but more durable than latex.
- Support layer: It’s made up of 2-inch memory foam. This layer is the main support.
- Foundation layer: It’s made up of 6-inch high-density support foam. This is the mattress’s base layer which gives a support bottom for the mattress.
This mattress comes with a seamless knit fabric cover which looks stupendously elegant in terms of its design.
Leesa mattress offers a plethora of benefits:
- Great design
- Firmness options
- Unique online-only mattress models
- 100-night sleep trial
- Standard 10-year warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Leesa offers 6 size variants – Twin, Twin XL, King, Full, Queen, and California King. In a nutshell, this mattress is the combination of the best balance of support and comfort.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress vs Leesa Mattress: Which one is better?
Brooklyn Bedding offers a unique feel with its breathable mattresses. The mattresses are finely shaped and offer the best sleep and comfort as per your body shape. You’ll get the exact support you need from a good mattress. Its return policy is also good as it offers a 120-night risk-free sleep trial.
Besides, Leesa also offers a different feel. The top foam layer is quite stiff but its memory foam easily adapts with a body. There is no pressure point and it feels very supportive and firm too. But it offers 100-night free sleep trial only.
So, in terms of Brooklyn Bedding vs. Leesa, Brooklyn Bedding wins and achieves the title of the Best Mattress Ever.
Both Leesa Mattress vs Brooklyn Bedding mattresses is very good as sleep solutions. Both companies have been very successful for many years. We think that both are really good for you to use, but if you already know your own choice, then it will be easier for you to decide between Brooklyn Bedding vs Leesa Mattress. So, don’t waste your time to think anymore. Get ready, go online, browse, and find your preferable mattress for your home.